Promises and Decidability in Asynchronous Error Handling

Domenic Denicola domenic at domenicdenicola.com
Mon Oct 21 13:39:04 PDT 2013

You have been given examples in several previous conversations, but have chosen to not find them convincing. I (and others) tire of rehashing this argument with you monthly.

I instead responded to the novel content of your post, which was some sort of attempt to claim that a language feature allowing Turing-undecidable control flow means it is not a desirable language feature. Now that I have shown how "patently ridiculous" such a claim is, I do not feel a need to switch the conversation back to your usual line of inquiry. Perhaps others will take you up on it.