[[Invoke]] and implicit method calls, once more

Tom Van Cutsem tomvc.be at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 00:56:03 PDT 2013

To confirm what Allen already mentioned: I too concluded from the
discussion that we would remove [[Invoke]] from ES6.

It is one of a few items I would like to put on the agenda of the TC39
November meeting to get a definitive consensus (the other item being the
removal of the hasOwn() trap, for which there also was consensus on the
list).

Regards,
Tom