Readdition of __proto__

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 13:20:36 PDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Andrea Giammarchi <
andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, it's hard to search in this mailing list but luckily not everyone in
> here will tell you not to be "that guy that clearly didn't read anything
> and is just annoying" ^_^

Brendan, since you participated, above cit. wasn't at all directed to you!

Anyway, yes, I still believe this ML is not as easy to lurk into as a forum
would be plus TC39 meetings are huge and often dispersive.

I hope my reply answered/summarized properly and quickly few major
discussed points.

Best Regards,
    Andrea Giammarchi