Readdition of __proto__

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.com
Mon Oct 14 13:10:11 PDT 2013

To search es-discuss, I use "site:mail.mozilla.org es-discuss" as first
two terms in a Google search. Sometimes I just use "es-discuss". If you
add "__proto__" you'll find lots to read. Add "meeting notes" and you'll
find recorded TC39 decisions.

I usually find links and include them here to avoid just saying "do your
own search", but I'm short on time, sorry!

/be