Generic Bundling

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 09:47:49 PDT 2013

IIRC roundtrip happens once per domain so your math is a bit off.
However, I've solved that using a single js Object with all modules
packed as strings and parsed at require time once to avoid huge
overhead by parsing everything at once. The name is require-client and
once gzipped gives similar advantages. However, few adopted such
approach for some reason i dont know

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Jorge Chamorro