Generator Arrow Functions

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.com
Sat Nov 16 14:33:31 PST 2013

Kevin Smith wrote:

>         - A year to work out any kinks : )
>

>     No, you're wrong --
>

> I welcome correction as always, but I would appreciate being able to
> post to es-discuss without having to worry about this kind of
> backlash.  Thanks.

Sorry. How about "you're mistaken"? :-|

Allen has laid out the schedule several times on this list.

Excuse my grumpy tone. List search still isn't what it ought to be. On
the other hand, with no spec for the event loop and the (pluggable,
what's the default) scheduler, we are pretty far from async functions
being something to push for in ES6.

Do you see what I mean?

I see your point(s) about generator arrows (both less important given
async functions, and late for ES6).