Generator Arrow Functions

Kevin Smith zenparsing at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 09:07:42 PST 2013

> It would be great to have await, but in the meantime having generator
> functions would help male async methods tolerable. Await is ES7 at the
> earliest, generator arrow functions could be in ES6.

Adding new features to ES6 at this point in time?  I don't know...

Besides, with async functions, the use case established in this thread for
generator arrows basically disappears.  It's probably better not to
introduce convenience features that will be made obsolete by the next
version of the language.