Overriding Map/etc with get/set hooks?

Tab Atkins Jr. jackalmage at gmail.com
Wed May 22 11:10:31 PDT 2013

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Andrea Giammarchi
<andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe Tab is asking for something like:
>
> `var MyNodeList = new ArrayType(EntryType, length);`
>
> where `EntryType` is his own type and the result is an array like collection
> or map.
>
> At least, for what I understood, looks like he's asking for JS CTypes,
> something rumored a while ago but never heard about again (while asm.js has
> been introduced/implemented already)
>
> If I am mistaking, apologies.

I have no idea what you're claiming I'm asking for.  My request is in
my OP - I have a CSSOM API that currently uses an "object map", that
I'd like to swap out for a real Map.  Because of the way CSS works,
the keys and values are both coerced into strings, but that's it.

~TJ