On ECMA International

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Fri May 17 14:29:08 PDT 2013

I've tried to find something like ECMA constitution or "how things work
here" page in what I think is the official ECMA website:
http://www.ecma-international.org/

I could not find what I am looking for, which is an answer to this question:

Does TC39 make decisions based on majority or unanimity?

I believe it's essential to understand this so that any time there is some
discussion in this ML, if some member of TC39 is not aware/involved, we can
eventually hold or point the discussion if the answer is: unanimity

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Best Regards