Module naming and declarations

Kevin Smith zenparsing at gmail.com
Wed May 8 18:43:50 PDT 2013

> By saying "batteries not included", you are telling developers they have
> to write a bootstrap <script> element at least. This is a deal-killer for
> most people. It's severe "stop energy". It is a mistake.
>
> Can we try to agree on having a sane built-in default, even if we split
> syntax inside the string or outside to avoid violating the most holy URL
> hand-grenade?

As I mentioned somewhere upthread, personal preferences aside, I think this
is a reasonable position to take.

I think it would help, before proceeding down this path, if we could define
explicitly what "batteries included" actually means.  What is the list of
requirements that we need to account for?

{ Kevin }