Module naming and declarations

Anne van Kesteren annevk at annevk.nl
Tue May 7 14:12:09 PDT 2013

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt <samth at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> 0. If we have an absolute URL, skip steps 1-3.

How do you define this? We currently do not have this concept really.
You could parse and compare if the serialization is equivalent I
suppose, but even that would fail to detect certain cases, such as
http://test/test\test ... Or http:test which is an absolute URL in
theory, but treated identical to "test" if the base URL's scheme is
http.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/