Module naming and declarations

Mark S. Miller erights at google.com
Tue May 7 10:29:11 PDT 2013

Uh oh. I'd been ignoring this thread hoping I didn't need to worry about
it. I see that it has 56 messages already. Could someone summarize the red
alert issue? If there is any possibility that the issue might indicate a
vulnerability that is not already obvious from public posts, please email
me privately. Thanks.

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM