Module naming and declarations

Kevin Smith zenparsing at gmail.com
Thu May 2 08:17:26 PDT 2013

> We don't need to solve the IPDR problem with the core module system.
>  Instead, we can provide the primitives and see what flourishes.

And to bring this back around full-circle, once we let go of the
requirement to solve the IPDR problem, then the need for lexical modules
come back into focus.  Not because users need them right away (although
they may find them irresistible soon enough! [1]), but because lexical
modules provide us with the model though which we can understand external
modules and indeed the entire module graph.

[1]: https://github.com/zenparsing/future/blob/master/src/Future.js#L1

{ Kevin }