Most current Proxy-as-implemented test suite?

Tom Van Cutsem tomvc.be at gmail.com
Wed May 1 23:42:25 PDT 2013

2013/5/1 Kevin Reid <kpreid at google.com>

> What is the most current test suite available for this variant of
> proxies?  So far I have found
> <http://hg.ecmascript.org/tests/harmony/>, which seems to be a more
> recent version of what we are currently using, but has it been
> superseded by something else?

The test suite you refer to is the first test suite I wrote for the
original harmony:proxies. I used it mostly to test the early Mozilla
implementation done by Andreas Gal. It wouldn't surprise me if Mozilla
extended this test suite to test their implementation more thoroughly.
Also, since these proxies are also in v8, perhaps Andreas Rossberg can
point you to the test suite used to test v8 proxies.

Cheers,
Tom