Mutable Proto

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 10:03:54 PDT 2013

As far as I remember  when I looked at it, there was a getfreevar
function or something like this parsing the code (or I misunderstood,
see [1] but don't read the proposal, it's wrong, even if I don't totally
give up with the concept).

But anyway, since it will change, does it exist an official document
about SES concepts (strawman or other) ?

Regards,

[1] https://gist.github.com/Ayms/2995641#another-approach-can-be-cajavm-

Le 21/03/2013 22:17, Kevin Reid a écrit :
> Correction:
>
> On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Kevin Reid <kpreid at google.com
> <mailto:kpreid at google.com>> wrote:
>
>     Yes. SES requires 'with' as a means to hook into 'global' variable
>     reads and writes; without it, it is impossible
>

> without performing a parse and scope analysis of the code to be evaluated
>
>     to emulate the semantics of browser global environments, such as in:

jCore
Email :  avitte at jcore.fr
iAnonym : http://www.ianonym.com
GitHub : https://www.github.com/Ayms