On Scope And Prototype Security

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:37:07 PDT 2013

FIY the Arguments class:
https://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk/Source/JavaScriptCore/runtime/Arguments.cpp

and to do not drop fireballs and run, me two years ago here:
(recently basically specced as Object.getPropertyDescriptor)
https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2011-October/017076.html

so maybe I am not always that crazy when I ask about things and propose
stuff ... just maybe.

Thanks for listening