On Scope And Prototype Security

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:24:05 PDT 2013

but it perfectly represent what I'd like to achieve through JavaScript, a
"class" or prototype that does not exist out there, but it's defined inside
my bloody own prototype!

I have done here, apologies it took so long to provide the right example.
Now I'll wait 'till the day that would be possible, usually stuff I propose
takes 2 years before it goes out, it won't be the first time even here.

Best Regards