Enforcing arity

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Sat Mar 16 17:34:45 PDT 2013

It's certainly plausible that an implementation could do the analysis to recognize this pattern and implement it so there isn't an extra allocation or any extra copying.

It it became an common perf. bottleneck you might expect the better implementation to do so.  If it isn't a common perf. issue, then it really doesn't matter.

Allen