Identifying ECMAScript identifiers

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Sat Mar 9 09:16:49 PST 2013

Norbert,

Can you explain why you think these should be  functions on String rather than part of a more general character classification facility that might be associated with some more specialized object?  The latter approach would seem to be to have modularity advantages at both the implementation and usage level.

Allen