Lastest ES6 draft (rev 14) now available

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 19:18:56 PST 2013

which part is LOL about caller I don't get it and LOL as argument, from
you, is more LOL than caller, IMO.

Sad to see this attitude 'cause I've raised a problem that cannot be
transpired, what here and there many of you are convinced is the right
thing to do in order to have graceful migration to new standards.

Best Regards