Lastest ES6 draft (rev 14) now available

Domenic Denicola domenic at domenicdenicola.com
Fri Mar 8 17:53:05 PST 2013

> You can transpile statics although, again, not entirely faithfully, by putting the statics on each of the inheriting constructors. Not quite the same...it's these "little details" I was referring to. They start to add up

Agreed. I've been trying to file such little details against Traceur [1], but would welcome any efforts to enumerate them, since I think most people are of the impression that transpilation will solve the migration problem.

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/traceur-compiler/issues/list?can=1&q=reporter%3Adomenic&colspec=ID+Type+Status+Priority+Milestone+Owner+Summary&cells=tiles