Throwing StopIteration in array extras to stop the iteration

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 10:10:48 PST 2013

love the token/Halt idea +1 easy to polyfill too

However, and this is for David, some and every are *not* the opposite. With
some, you return true only when you want to exit, with every you have to
return true or false accordingly.

So, the return true in Array#some() is the equivalent of a break, while no
return false is necessary.

This is not the case of every, where the first time you don't return true,
you are out.

You know that but I just wonder how come you think these methods are
confusing, I think these are OK.

br