Internationalization: Support for IANA time zones

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 4 09:48:28 PST 2013

My proposed fallback was the English name.  Granted that isn't always very readable, however my point was that using UTC-XX isn't just potentially hard to read, but it's also wrong.

I don't mind standardizing the fallback behavior, or recommending fallback behavior, I don't want misleading fallback though :)

-Shawn