Where'd Promise#done go?

medikoo medikoo+mozilla.org at medikoo.com
Wed Jun 19 02:04:21 PDT 2013

I use promises a lot, and (for all valid points stated above) I see `done` as
a must have for implementation to be practically usable.

Also it needs to be provided natively, as it's not possible to shim it just
with `then`.

Proposed log/un-log in background mechanism doesn't solve the issue, as
you're still left with overhead of `then` and it complicates error handling
which with `done` is straightforward. I hope it won't land in any spec.