Precedence of yield operator

Bruno Jouhier bjouhier at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 12:40:31 PDT 2013

The current precedence looks natural to me for a yield but less when yield
is used as an await keyword.  That's why I proposed to handle it with a
different keyword rather than by changing yield's precedence. Await would
have been a good candidate but it is not reserved.

Anyway, I don't want to make a big fuss about it. That's just something I
noticed while writing examples of async code with generators. Adding the
parentheses is not such a big deal.