Is __proto__ ready needed?

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 11:14:45 PDT 2013

yep, that's awesome ... too bad not a single engine exposed yet such easy
change ever for both V8 and/or SpiderMonkey since everything is already in
place, only the public method exposed to JS is missing (and for V8 I've
already porposed a patch to drop the poison pill but nothing happened ...)

I just hope V8 will do this change before node.js will be out in its
"final" 1.0 version and looking forward to see FF nightly and mobile
adopting that too.

br