Is __proto__ ready needed?

Rick Waldron waldron.rick at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 08:31:46 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:50 AM, medikoo
<medikoo+mozilla.org at medikoo.com>wrote:

> Object.setPrototypeOf is really needed.
>

>From the meeting notes:

Conclusion: __proto__ is an accessor on Object.prototype. The setter
mutates [[Prototype]]. There is no “poison pill”. We will provide both
Object.setPrototypeOf and std:reflect setPrototypeOf.

https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2013-June/030958.html

Rick