JSON Duplicate Keys

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 17:10:35 PDT 2013

Thanks, but that doesn't match what Yehuda said. If anything, it shows that
there is as widespread disagreement within TC39 as to what is a "breaking"
change with respect to duplicate names in objects as there so far is in the
JSON WG.

If there are other public minutes that relate to the TC39-IETF
relationship, I'd certainly appreciate them. The ECMA-IETF discussions all
happened before Matt Miller and I were made co-chairs of the WG.

--Paul Hoffman