[[Invoke]] vs [[Get]]

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Sun Jun 9 09:07:22 PDT 2013

On Jun 9, 2013, at 8:18 AM, Tom Van Cutsem wrote:

> I believe Allen had previously experimented with an invoke trap (called "callProperty") in a fork of the ES6 draft. Allen, can you comment on how you would see [[Invoke]] specced?

I've already updated my working draft with [[Invoke]], but I'm on my way to the airport and can't create a digest of the changes right now.

However, they were derived from my earlier experiment which you can see zt http://wiki.ecmascript.org/lib/exe/fetch.php?id=meetings%3Ameeting_mar_12_2013&cache=cache&media=meetings:callproperty_experiment.pdf

So of the details changed and bugs were fixed, but the general idea is the same.

Allen