Custom module loaders and script tags

Guy Bedford guybedford at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 8 13:24:00 PDT 2013

Ok sure, good to know, that makes a lot more sense. That covers my other
post as well then. Reading the specs, it seemed like "new Loader" was the
common form, and the idea of modifying a system global sounds like
something generally to avoid, but here it does seem like it will be the
better option in many cases.