JSON Duplicate Keys

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 10:50:10 PDT 2013

Just a note to emphasize what was said a few days ago: the revision of the
JSON RFC is being discussed in the IETF right now. This topic is certainly
one of the many that the JSON WG is discussing. If you want to participate
in the conversation in a way that will affect the new RFC, you should
probably be doing so in the JSON WG. Info at
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/json