May 21, 22, 23 TC39 Meeting Notes

Dmitry Soshnikov dmitry.soshnikov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 14:32:11 PDT 2013

I see. Yeah.. it looks at least weird (even if not lexical, which, yeah --
bad, why still ugly string names?), and I agree it could lead to a
fundamental mistake since will stick for years until ES7.

Thanks for the original thread, will take a detailed look, but from the
first pass it seems I agree with what you're saying there.

Dmitry