Harmony modules

Brian Di Palma offler at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 16:40:20 PDT 2013

Based on my understanding of modules ( so this may well be wrong )
where you want to use the module you would write

import someThing from "mymodulefile"

and inside mymodulefile.js, the file that exports the resource you
want to use, you would do

function someThing(){}

export someThing;

and mymodulefile can be a physical file on your server or it can be
mapped to another resource by using the Loader.ondemand method.
In the environment that runs the JS there is a mechanism for IO - it's
the environment that provides loading capabilities.