Array.prototype.values breaks the web

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.com
Tue Jul 23 10:11:58 PDT 2013

First, I think we should question adding plain-named methods to
long-standard prototypes.

Second, we should avoid cybercruddy names.

Third, we should be careful to break common pairings such as key and value.

Where does this leave us? I'm thinking close to wanting a functional
API, generic keys, values, entries (nee items), with any method
delegation using symbol-named @keys, @values, @entries.

/be