Adding [[Invoke]] to address issues with methods called on Proxies

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:06:43 PST 2013

I am not sure I understand but ... if you can solve the receiver object,
what is exactly the difference/problem again with __noSuchMethod__ and the
`this` receiver ? 'cause __noSuchMethod__ has been always used (regardless
problems with getters and setters and stuff nobody used with
__noSuchMethod__ a part from specifications) same way PHP __call($name,
$arguments = array()) has been used since ever ... what am I missing that
is so different with [[invoke]] ? Thanks for explaining.