Adding [[Invoke]] to address issues with methods called on Proxies

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Tue Jan 29 07:22:35 PST 2013

or [[CallProperty]](receiver, property, arguments)

I haven't had a chance to work through all the details yet, but this is something I want to explore as a solution to the Proxy forwarded identify issue.  It does have to work with both normal property access calls and with super calls.  Also, it needs to be consistent with the Proxy semantics of [[Get]]/[[Put]] when they trigger accessors.

Allen