Wiki and drafts

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.com
Fri Jan 18 11:09:57 PST 2013

What was Harmonious prospectively can still be Harmonious in ES6 (as in
ES5, remember, Harmony started in July 2008). The wiki harmony:
namespace remains.

I agree with the idea already in practice that Rick cited. Big note/link
at top, leave the harmony: proposal as it was for historical purposes.

We can certainly clean out the harmony: namespace of ES6 proposals, but
more when ES6 is "done" -- IMHO. Thoughts?

/be