Polyfill for Maps and Sets

Rick Waldron waldron.rick at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 09:58:39 PST 2013

It doesn't seem reasonable to maintain two versions of the proposals as
they become specifications.

My first thought is that the simplest possible strategy is to update
harmony proposal pages (on the wiki) with a line at the top that indicates
that the proposal is now in the spec draft. This is low effort-cost to
convey that everyone should be looking at the latest and greatest of each
proposal as they become part of the ES6 draft revisions and progress
towards finalization therein.

Rick