Polyfill for Maps and Sets

Thaddee Tyl thaddee.tyl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:07:52 PST 2013

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Brandon Benvie
<brandon at brandonbenvie.com> wrote:
> There's multiple polyfills for Map, Set, and WeakMap (WeakMap not being
> fully implementable, but close). Here's one:
> http://benvie.github.com/harmony-collections.

This polyfill isn't exact in the same way that I described.
The difference is, instead of shamelessly adding 'getKeys' in the way
that I suggested,
it shamelessly adds 'forEach', which isn't in the spec.

I'd be happy with any of those, although, again, I believe that
'getKeys' would prove more useful in practice.