direct_proxies "problem"

Brandon Benvie brandon at brandonbenvie.com
Sat Jan 12 15:18:41 PST 2013

This isn't exactly a direct parallel because all the types that are
included as part of ES6 will be proxyable in such a way that the proxy can
be transparently interchanged with its target. The problem with DOM objects
is that this isn't true. I think it would be a good practice for the
providers of unproxyable platform APIs to be up front about their inability
to be proxied successfully.