direct_proxies "problem"

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 12:58:00 PST 2013

that is a (quick/imperfect/asexample) way to detect a proxy while I
understand these should not be detectable.

Consider that as conditional check after node instanceof Element in order
to know if that node is usable or not as DOM element.

There, a way to simulate an isProxy method and it does not matter if that's
silly ... is possible