Should the "length" property of bound functions be configurable

Claude Pache claude.pache at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 05:35:15 PDT 2013

The `uncurryThis` metafunction, given as example in [1], needs to correct the length of a function produced by `bind`. Simplified version:

```
	uncurryThis =  f => Function.protytpe.call.bind(f) // uncurryThis(f).length == 1 instead of f.length + 1
```

So, yes, `bind` should produce functions with mutable length.

—Claude

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/es-discuss@mozilla.org/msg21786.html