Optional Strong Typing

J B port25 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 13:53:23 PDT 2013

"That said, note that your sentiment has been graciously heard. What you
are asking for is well-represented by rigorous research going into
TypeScript, which is very closely aligned with work and proposals that came
out of these discussions. I believe it is fair to interpret Brendan’s last
sentiment, “This again puts unsound warning "types" outside of the
standards track for a while. But carry on with TypeScript etc. — TC39 is
tracking”, not as “no”, but as “not yet”."

Thanks Kris, That's all I wanted to know; I don't have anything remaining
to say on the subject.

Thank you.