Killing `Promise.fulfill`

Tab Atkins Jr. jackalmage at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 09:29:34 PDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Mark S. Miller <erights at google.com> wrote:
>> Use whatever method you feel like for
>> determining that you were called as a constructor.
>
> What test to use for this determination was the entire question!

Not really - that was only important *if* passing the test meant we
used the `this` object directly.  If the test is just used to tell if
we were called as a constructor or converter, and we always produce a
fresh object in the constructor case, it's less important.  You want
accuracy, of course, but it's not deathly important that we get things
precisely right.  I trust whoever's writing the spec to define
something sensible.  ^_^

~TJ