Module naming and declarations

Kevin Smith zenparsing at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 07:27:18 PDT 2013

Hi Sam,

Thanks for this long explanation.  I have several thoughts, but I'd like to
ask one thing in particular.

What you propose, with "logical names", is a global namespace of short
human-readable names with *no* conflict resolution authority.  How do you
see that working?  From a namespace perspective, how is that any different
than hanging identifiers off of the global object, as we do today?  I'm not
understanding how this strategy will facilitate namespace coordination.  I
can only see it leading to namespace confusion.

Thanks!

{ Kevin }