Module naming and declarations

Brian Di Palma offler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 09:42:38 PDT 2013

Sam, I hope that will be the case, that's why I mentioned that I've
only been following es-discuss for a short amount of time. I wasn't
sure about the speed of response to such a substantial argument. I
waited a day to see if anyone was interested or if it generated a
discussion.

I agree that interoperability with older module systems is desirable
and that it should not come at the cost of a better standard ES6
module system.

B.