Modules: Curly Free

Kevin Smith zenparsing at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 09:43:49 PDT 2013

Thanks, Quildreen, for bringing another perspective to the table.  You make
a valid point, although in the end I think it's overstated.  I'm
sympathetic to Andreas' argument, but I think he overstates as well (as I
have when playing devil's advocate).

For me, it's a toss-up, without much technical risk on either side.  I
suppose if it makes people happy...  : )

Dave, what do you think about the syntax tweaks I presented upthread?

I feel pretty strongly that if we're going to do this, then we should
follow Node and make the default "default" the module instance object.
 That way the "default" represents the chosen "entry point" for the module,
and there is always some such "entry point".  What do you think?

{ Kevin }