B.3.1 The __proto__ pseudo property

Mark S. Miller erights at google.com
Sun Apr 21 18:12:12 PDT 2013

We're not concerned if there is *any* such implementation. We care about
the intersection of enough implementations that it becomes an issue for
cross-browser code. And code that only works on one browser has been code
that we've always[1] been willing to break going forward.

[1] At least during all the time I've been on the committee.

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM