B.3.1 The __proto__ pseudo property

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 13:17:22 PDT 2013

Apparently Axel can ... he wants the "inherited from nowhere" getter
instead of passing through Object.getPrototypeOf(object) ... thing is Axel,
if you can get rid of __proto__ in the Object.prototype, and that property
simply disappears, you have all possibilities to redefine it as convenient
as you want.

Not true the other way round