First crack at a Streams proposal

Bjoern Hoehrmann derhoermi at gmx.net
Sat Apr 20 13:23:58 PDT 2013

* Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
>On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 9:19 AM, Isaac Schlueter <i at izs.me> wrote:
>> I'm not seeing what in this proposal can't be implemented in
>> JavaScript as it is today.  Is there an implementation of this
>> somewhere?  Are there any programs that use these streams?
>
>This is a fully-general counter-argument against literally everything
>that doesn't require new primitives, and so is useless as an actual
>argument.

It is unlikely that he meant to make a useless argument. I would take it
as a request for references to running code so we can get a better idea
of how this is implemented and used in practise to aid the discussion. I
believe some references have already been given in the various threads,
perhaps it would be useful to collect some of them on your website?